TRACKING YOUR WIFI HOTSPOT ORDERS
Our tracking tools give you control over your shipment, by helping you stay informed so you can ship with confidence.
TRACK THE WAY YOU WANT
TRACK SHIPMENT WITHOUT LOGIN
You can check the shipping status on this page without logging in to your account.
- Track your package in near real-time without
- Get an update with one click.
- Share tracking information with others without risking your private information.
LIVE ORDER UPDATES
You will get automatic order updates directly to your phone via SMS and by email as they become available.
- Make sure your phone number is correct in your
- Add our email address [email protected] to your contact.
- You can contact customer service if you need assistance.
We offer the most convenient tracking tool, giving you updates while you’re on the go so you can stay on top of your shipments 24/7 and from any location. It offers all the power of Town Broadband’s wifi hotspot order tracking in the palm of your hand.
- Track from anywhere at any time
- Follow your package in just one tap
- Stay up to date by setting automatic alerts
- An easy way to track with barcode scanning
When can I expect my order?
Orders are shipped the same day if received before 3 PM EST. We offer different shipping options to fit your requirement and budget.
What about shipping insurance?
All orders are securely shipped and insured against loss, damage, or missing contents, for orders over $300 a signature is required at delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to frequently asked questions about mobile hotspot service.
You must be in an area where there is 5G coverage, and your device must be 5G compatible to have complete access to the 5G network.
5G network will give you a blazing internet speed. It can reach up to 1500MBPS that will let you download a 600MB movie in just 30-35 seconds.
5G network will give you 100times faster speed than 4G network, it is also less congested so its network is more reliable and with less delay.
Though 5G network has been launched already, it is not yet available in all parts of the world. You can always check the coverage on this link:
Definitely, yes. 4G LTE connection will continue to work even on places where 5G network is available.