Terms & Conditions
To gain access and enjoy all of the features of this site, we ask that you read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use contained herein as well as your agreement to comply with any local laws that apply to you. If, for some reason, you cannot agree with these Terms, then Town Broadband will not be able to grant access. All information noted in this site is protected by all copyright laws and applicable trademark laws.
To have continued stable enjoyment of the services we offer on our site, please read our Terms and Conditions outlined below.
- By agreeing to these Terms, you confirm that your address is in an adequate coverage area, otherwise, we will not be able to process your order. YOU CAN REQUEST FOR A COVERAGE CHECK at Contact Us
- You will be provided with a ready–to–use SIM card in your package. Please note that the SIM Card information has the 19-digit number in the SIM card that will be required in the future for any service reference or activation request. The package will also have all necessary information and instructions that will make the activation process faster.
- Delivery of your order may take 1 to 8 working days, delivery time is not guaranteed. We do not ship orders during weekends or on federal holidays.
- Due to location, land terrain, building structures, and frequencies used to determine the data speed of the service, this means we cannot guarantee to provide speed guarantee during use to anyone.
- Our service is provided on a “AS IS” basis. We are not able to guarantee specific upload/download speeds or latency. Service speed is susceptible to many factors and can vary based on location, as we have seen speeds of as low as 1Mbps and up to 3000 Mbps. However, you have 7 days to test our service after this no refunds will be offered.
- Confirm that you have read and agree to our policies on data usage on the Eligibility and Coverage page.
- The service provided by us is a pre-paid service and it will not be prorated.
- The activation and shipping fees are not refundable and are not included in our 7-day return policy.
- The Seven-day Satisfaction Guarantee Policy period starts from the day you receive the order. You will have 7 days to generate a service ticket to make a request for return or cancellation of your service. Equipment has to be returned, either in its original packaging or protective packaging, at your own expense within 10 days after the RMA issuance. After the 7-day satisfaction guarantee and 30 days equipment in-store warranty period (for devices purchased at regular price) expire no refunds will be offered and no return will be accepted.
- Ensure that you read the Billing Policies which is found on the Choose a Plan page.
- The service is provided on a month-to-month or multi-month prepaid basis and customers may choose to stop or restart at any time. If a reactivation request is received after 7 days, however, you will be charged a Reactivation Fee and a new SIM card purchase will be required.
- All advertised offers are for first-time buyers/households and can’t be combined unless specified otherwise.
- TownBroadand.com’s service is subject to the network operator’s terms and conditions, some plans may be network managed to ensure low costs.
- Autopay cancellation requests must be received in writing via a service ticket at least 24 hours before the next scheduled payment of your billing cycle. Cancellations requests received after this time will be processed in the next billing cycle and no refund will be offered.
Use of License
1- You will be given permission to download one copy of the material temporarily (either information or software). You will find personal or non-commercial transitory views only from the Town Broadband website as we are being granted a license only and not transferring the title. Using this license, you may not:
- Improve or directly copy this material.
- Be allowed to use the material commercially or displayed for any commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- You don’t have permission to reconstruct or reverse engineer any of the software found in Town Broadband’s website.
- Take out any proprietary notes or any copyright of this material.
- Take out the material to another site or replicate the material in any way on another server.
2- Town Broadband has the right to terminate the use of this license if any of the restrictions stated above are violated. As a consequence, you would have to destroy any of the material you have downloaded once your license has been terminated.
All material found in the Town Broadband website is found on an “as is” basis. There are no provisions of warranty by Town Broadband and this serves as a disclaimer that any warranties, which may also include implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, suitability, and any violation on an intellectual property right.
There is no warranty by Town Broadband regarding the likely results, accuracy as well as how reliable the material may be when used on this website or the representation of the material in any other site linked to our website.
Town Broadband or any of its supplier will NOT be held responsible for any connection problems, which may include, but not limited, to limitation or loss of profit resulting in business interruption that may occur when the material on the Town Broadband site cannot be utilized or accessible, even after notification to their representatives of the possibility of such network problems. Due to the inability of some regions or jurisdictions to permit limitations on implied warranties or the limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not affect you.
Revisions & Erratum
There is no expressed warranty in the material provided in Town Broadband internet website to be accurate, current, or complete. The information found in the content of the Town Broadband website may include typographical, technical, or photographic errors. The material may change at any time without any prior notice from Town Broadband; however, we will try to make regular and frequent updates.
No review has been done by Town Broadband network regarding the links on its site. As a result, we will not be held responsible for the content on any of these links. Not all links found on the Town Broadband site have been endorsed and supported by Town Broadband so users using any of these links will do so at their own risk.
Refunds and Returns
Town Broadband offers a 7-day money back guarantee on unlimited data plans purchased in our store, starting on the day the order is delivered. All refund and return requests must be initiated by the account holder/subscriber by creating a Service Ticket from their dashboard. Returns have to include all original accessories, packaging, and gifts, if applicable. All returns received will be inspected; and a restocking fee will be applicable if the device is damaged or scratched.
TownBroadband.com will issue a refund for the cost paid of the Product or Service, minus any shipping charges and any transaction fees charged bye Kickstarter/Indiegogo, Stripe, etc., SIM card cost is not refundable. All returned products should be in new condition, and should include original packaging and accessories.
Paypal accepts only orders under $300 and shipping to the billing address, orders paid with Paypal that do not follow this policy will be automatically cancelled and the payment will be refunded minus the transaction fee generated during the purchase.
Not for Resale or Distribution
Town Broadband data service is provided for end users, that is for personal or small business use only. Under no circumstance is reselling or distributing for pay or free allowed, and this includes, but not limited to, free guest Wi-Fi, paid hotspot networks, public sharing, etc. We reserve the right to terminate any account that has a higher-than-normal usage, and no refund will be offered.
We are an authorized reseller for the three largest mobile service providers in the country. To maintain this high-quality service level, it is mandatory that we ensure that measures are implemented to prevent the abuse of their service – mostly to avoid network congestion. The carriers send alerts when they find unusually high data usage, complemented by our system which monitors clients’ behavior and flags accounts that have unusually high data consumption. When possible, we will try to notify those users with a usage warning; and if there is no improvement or the account is suspended by the carrier, those accounts could be terminated and will not be elegible for a refund.
Additionally, users with data capped plans that go over their contacted monthly allowance, will be changed to the next superior service plan auromatically and the price difference will be charged to the account. If you have further questions, please contact us.
We encourage our clients to contact us if they have any issues before starting any payment dispute. We are always happy to assist our customers to ensure their satisfaction.
Customers are responsible to interrupt the usage of data service once the account has been suspended, continued use may incur additional charges that will be charged to the payment method on file.
We don’t offer roaming service, customers should always keep their roaming feature in the off position to avoid roaming charges, depending on the destination roaming charges could be as high as $5 per MB. If roaming charges are incurred, those charges will be assessed in the next billing cycle or the equivalent of those charges will be deducted from the prepaid balance.
All orders that are shipped are fully insured against not delivery/receival that may be due to any external cause while in the care, custody, or control of the United States Postal Service (USPS) or private parcel carriers during transit from our premises to locations within the United States of America (including its possessions and trusts). This insurance coverage does not cover damaged items or loss after safe delivery.
The laws of the State of Florida govern all claims relating to the Town Broadband website with no regard for its conflict or the provisions of the law.
Special Discounts, Coupons and Offers
Town Broadband, at its own discretion, can modify or discontinue any discount without advance notice. Town Broadband can also cancel any special discount or offer that a customer has received if that discount has been improperly used.
Reward Points and Referral Program
Any credit earned from our “Reward Points” and “Referral” programs can only be redeemed for phisical products from our online store, they can’t be used to pay for service. For every $10 spent 1 reward point is earned (not counting shipping or tax), and will be redeemed based on your redemtion level, please check your “Reward Points” page for details. Additionally, a minimum of 25 points are required for redemption, points expire after 12 months. Finally, “Reward Points” and “Referral Earnings” have no cash value and can’t be redeemed for cash.
Service costs and fees
Customers are responsible for paying the cost of their service plans and any fees associated with the service in full and on time, failure to do so will cause service interruption and subsequently service termination, at this point if customers wish to reinstate their service they will have to create a new account and pay for a new service including but not limited to a new SIM card, activation fee, shipping fee, etc. Additionally, customers are responsible for reporting any errors related to billing and paying all unpaid bills in their account, including late fees or any other fee related to late payments generated due to failure to comply with this requirement.
Autopay discount is an offer created to reward customers for their loyalty. Customers receive a very competitive discount in exchange for making timely payments and continued use of our service. Customers that apply for autopay discount agree to make at least 2 automatic payments, for the same or different service plans.
If a customer decides to discontinue their service after their trial period has expired and only one payment has been made, they will not be eligible for the discount received, so they will have to pay the difference between the amount paid with autopay discount and a payment for the same service plan without discount.
If you still have any question regarding our policies, you can send us an email by visiting our contact us page or by regular mail at:
2020 NE 163rd ST
Miami FL 33162
Terms & Conditions